Sat, Mar 12|
746 E Main St
Aromatherapy is the art and science of using the essential oils of plant materials for health and beauty.
Time & Location
Mar 12, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
746 E Main St, 746 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
About The Class
Aromatherapy is the art and science of using the essential oils of plant materials for health and beauty. Aromatherapy, has shown successful results in the treatment of muscular, circulatory, respiratory, digestive and reproductive problems, as well as skin disorders and stress-related conditions.
- Enhance your practice, your health and your life
- Experience the therapeutic and energetic properties of 13 of the most common essential oils as well as some rare and precious oils
- Discover the power of aromatherapy to protect you and your clients
- Learn the science behind how aromatherapy works on the mind and body
- Make and blend your own personalized massage oil to take home
This class is the same price for credit hours & non-credit hours.
Registration fee REQUIRED