Sat, May 25|
746 E Main St
Saturday, May 25 from 10:30am to 5:30pm. The body is a truly dynamic machine that operates best when the bony levers are positioned in a specific way to optimize muscular function.
Time & Location
May 25, 2019, 10:30 AM – 5:30 PM
746 E Main St, 746 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
About The Class
- Sunday, March 31, 2019 from 9am to 4pm
- The body is a truly dynamic machine that operates best when the bony levers are positioned in a specific way to optimize muscular function. When clients are in pain, it is important to understand the purpose of that pain, and how it relates to chronic injury and disease. Increase your understanding of the role of biomechanical alignment in restoring balance, health and longevity to all systems of the body.
- This one-hour a week class will cover:
- Objective vs. subjective alignment
- Understanding the function of pain
- Neurology, circulation and cellular health
- Bony position for optimal muscular function
- One hour of corrective exercises
Tuition for Biomechanix II on May 25, 2019$95.00