top of page
Sat, Nov 12|
746 E Main St
Craniosacral Therapy I
Dates: 11/12, 11/13, 11/19, & 11/20/22 9am-4pm. This program will provide students with an understanding of the structure and functions of the craniosacral system and include demonstrations and hands-on experience.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2022, 9:00 AM
746 E Main St, 746 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
About The Class
- March 7, 8, 14,and 15 2020! 9am-4pm
- Craniosacral Therapy works with the bones and linings of the cranium and spinal cord to restore balanced development and distribution of cerebral-spinal fluid. This program will provide students with an understanding of the structure and functions of the craniosacral system and include demonstrations and hands-on experience.
- Students will also learn how to:
- Increase your expertise & confidence with basic craniosacral modalities
- Learn to evaluate and work with specific cranial bone imbalances and pathologies including TMJ disorders and headaches
- Explore the role of emotions in maintaining physical health
- Understand your role as therapist in facilitating somato-emotional release
- Learn specific somato-emotional release techniques you can incorporate into your craniosacral sessions
Registration Fee REQUIRED
You can save your place in the class by paying your registration fee.
Tuition for CST I
Non-credit Tuition for CST I
Non-credit-hours tuition for CST I on 3/30, 3/31, 4/6 & 4/7 from 9am to 4pm For those who aren't seeking credit hours but wish to gain the knowledge to better cater to their client-base.
bottom of page