Mon, Jan 28|
746 E Main St
Craniosacral Therapy II (1)
This program will provide students with an understanding of the structure and functions of the craniosacral system and include demonstrations and hands-on experience.
Time & Location
Jan 28, 2019, 8:00 AM
746 E Main St, 746 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
About The Class
- Craniosacral Therapy works with the bones and linings of the cranium and spinal cord to restore balanced development and distribution of cerebral-spinal fluid. This program will provide students with an understanding of the structure and functions of the craniosacral system and include demonstrations and hands-on experience.
- Students will also learn how to:
- Increase your expertise & confidence with basic craniosacral modalities
- Learn to evaluate and work with specific cranial bone imbalances and pathologies including TMJ disorders and headaches
- Explore the role of emotions in maintaining physical health
- Understand your role as therapist in facilitating somato-emotional release
- Learn specific somato-emotional release techniques you can incorporate into your craniosacral sessions
You can save your place in the class by paying your registration fee.
Tuition for CST II
Tuition for CST II on 3/30, 3/31, 4/6 & 4/7 from 9am to 4pm
Non-credit Tuition for CST I
Non-credit-hours tuition for CST II on 3/30, 3/31, 4/6 & 4/7 from 9am to 4pm For those who aren't seeking credit hours but wish to gain the knowledge to better cater to their client-base.