Sat, Oct 17|
746 E Main St
Craniosacral Therapy II
CST II: October. 17-18 & 24-25 9am - 4pm all four days This program will provide students with an understanding of the structure and functions of the craniosacral system and include demonstrations and hands-on experience.
Time & Location
Oct 17, 2020, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
746 E Main St, 746 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
About The Class
- October 17, 18, 24, and 25 2020 9am-4pm
- Craniosacral Therapy works with the bones and linings of the cranium and spinal cord to restore balanced development and distribution of cerebral-spinal fluid. This program will provide students with an understanding of the structure and functions of the craniosacral system and include demonstrations and hands-on experience.
- Students will also learn how to:
- Increase your expertise & confidence with basic craniosacral modalities
- Learn to evaluate and work with specific cranial bone imbalances and pathologies including TMJ disorders and headaches
- Explore the role of emotions in maintaining physical health
- Understand your role as therapist in facilitating somato-emotional release
- Learn specific somato-emotional release techniques you can incorporate into your craniosacral sessions
Registration Fee ONLY
You can save your place in the class by paying your registration fee.
Tuition & Reg. for CST II
Tuition ($385) + Registration Fee ($50) for CST II on Sept. 21-22, Sept. 28-29 (9am - 4pm both days)
Non-credit Tuition for CST II
Non-credit-hours tuition for CST I on Sept. 21-22, Sept. 28-29 from 9am - 4pm. For those who aren't seeking credit hours but wish to gain the knowledge to better cater to their client-base.