Sun, Apr 19 | 746 E Main St
Intro to Biomechanics
The body is a truly dynamic machine that operates best when the bony levers are positioned in a specific way to optimize muscular function.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Apr 19, 2020, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
746 E Main St, 746 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
About The Class
- The body is a truly dynamic machine that operates best when the bony levers are positioned in a specific way to optimize muscular function. When clients are in pain, it is important to understand the purpose of that pain, and how it relates to chronic injury and disease. Increase your understanding of the role of biomechanical alignment in restoring balance, health and longevity to all systems of the body.
- Objective vs. subjective alignment
- Understanding the function of pain
- Neurology, circulation and cellular health
- Bony position for optimal muscular function
- One hour of corrective exercises
- Biomechanix I (6 credit hrs)$95$950$0