Tue, Jan 29 | 746 E Main St
NSB ~ Neurostructural Bodywork
Students will deepen their understanding of Anatomy, Pathology, Biomechanics and Kinesiology as they apply to the principles and techniques of NSB, as well as the indications and contraindications related to NSB.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jan 29, 2019, 6:00 PM
746 E Main St, 746 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
About The Class
- NSB is advanced work incorporating fascial release, neuro-muscular re-education and biomechanical alignment that is especially appropriate in working with clients who have experienced orthopedic or musculo-skeletal issues or prefer work that is generically termed “deep tissue.” In addition to learning the principles and techniques of NSB, students will learn session protocols for administering 60-90 minute NSB sessions as well as Somatics and other related techniques that can be incorporated to add variety and/or enhance the effectiveness of NSB sessions.
- In addition, students will deepen their understanding of Anatomy, Pathology, Biomechanics and Kinesiology as they apply to the principles and techniques of NSB, as well as the indications and contraindications related to NSB.
- This section also includes an additional one hour in health and hygiene and an additional two hours in business and ethics specifically as they apply to deeper work.
- Prerequisite: 150 Hour Western Massage Section or permission of the Director, completion of enrollment procedures including financial requirements and contractual documents for this section.
- Registration Fee$95$950$0
- Tuition for NSB (110 hours)$1,800$1,8000$0