top of page
Sat, Apr 20|
746 E Main St
Pregnancy Massage is an essential course for any massage therapist who will be applying bodywork to an expecting mother.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 20, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
746 E Main St, 746 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
About The Class
- The opportunity to massage a woman during her pregnancy is truly a gift! Many questions arise about the safety of massage during this time and what special positioning and techniques should be considered. This class will answer these questions and more.
- Topics covered will include:
- Positioning the pregnant client
- Trimester recommendations
- Precautions & contraindications
- Reduction of musculoskeletal strain and pain due to pregnancy
- Nurturing the pregnant woman
Tuition: Pregnancy Massage
Non-credit hours tuition
If you are not seeking credit hours for this class but are still interested in gaining the knowledge in order to better cater your client-base.
bottom of page